Life is always teaching us to appreciate what we have while we have it. I can remember when I was in my teens I would always say life sucks, or if someone asked how my day went, "it sucked," I was very negative, yet my grandparents would always tell me, appreciate what you have,. Never understood what that meant, no matter how they tried to explain. Now that I am older, have had some pretty strange trips, experienced reality change before my eyes, saw the eb and flow of things, then slowly came across people who have also seen these things. From this I learned what it means to appreciate things. I am happy and thankful for everything I have, and the days I feel and think like that more of what i want comes into my reality. The days I think the way I used to, "today sucked." not only does less come my way, but I don't even feel good about the things I have in life... doesn't take long for me to realize its my way of thinking is off track and all I have to do is change my mind....Once you realize its all in changing your mind, and that you do that on a moment to moment basis any way, things start changing more rapidly and life starts flowing more in the way you want it to, just go to remember it works this way with everyone else too, and you cannot control their flow, you can only ride the waves with them if they are on the same wave as you.
the next issue will cover more about how I have manifested my reality.
many blessings
No comments:
Post a Comment